About RABC | History | Leadership | Membership | Committees | Awards | Presentations | Publications
Become an RABC Member
To learn how to become an RABC member, please contact our General Manager, David Farnes, at email@example.com.
Your RABC membership brings you unparalleled influence, insight and clarity around the future of Canada’s radio-frequency spectrum.
- Knowledge sharing and training opportunities around Canada’s radio-frequency spectrum.
- A voice in shaping Canada’s radio communications standards, spectrum management and spectrum policy.
- A chance for you and your members to participate on the Board’s committees and working groups.
- Networking opportunities with like-minded technical experts as well as government officials; enjoy member pricing for events.
- An advantage on your path to market: get notified early of regulatory changes that affect your business.
- Support for regulatory compliance and your understanding of spectrum allocation.
- A chance to elevate your profile and brand among government officials and Canada’s radio-frequency experts.
- Opportunities to develop your business and establish key contacts.
Who We Are
The Sponsor Members, whose representatives make up the Board’s General Council are:
|Sponsor Member||Contact Point – for RABC matters ONLY, please|
|Association of Home Appliance Manufacturers Canada (AHAM Canada)||GHall@ahamcanada.ca|
|Bell Telecom Groupfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Canadian Association of Broadcastersemail@example.com|
|Canadian Association of Broadcast Consultantsfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Canadian Association of Chiefs of Policeemail@example.com|
|Canadian Broadcasting Corporationfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Canadian Electronics and Communications Associationemail@example.com|
|Canadian Satellite and Space Industry Forum||Marc@telecommstrategies.com|
|Canadian Telecommunications Associationfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Canadian Wireless Internet Service Providersemail@example.com|
|Department of National Defencefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Global Automakers of Canadaemail@example.com|
|Government of Ontario, Solicitor General, OPP||Mostafa.Haghiri@ontario.ca|
|Model Aeronautics Association of Canadafirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Radio Amateurs of Canadaemail@example.com|
|Railway Association of Canadafirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Royal Canadian Mounted Policeemail@example.com|
Some private companies are members of this “association of associations”; they were allowed to join when the Canadian telecommunications industry was deregulated and they were “grandfathered” in the organization because they are, also, groups of companies with some mix of broadcasting, fixed and mobile wireless interests. The Board prefers that only association or large public bodies (RCMP, etc.) join. Individual companies should join one of the member associations and then they may participate in the work of the Board.
Associations wishing to join the RABC should contact the General Manager through this site.